Feb 16, 2005

MBA aspirants...do you have queries?

Then ask them here , XL prof Madhukar Shukla is one of the panelists, other distinguished folks on the Businessworld MBA advisory panel are:


Ajit Rangnekar-deputy dean of the Hyderabad-based Indian School of Business.
Mansoor Agha- academic director, Princeton Review and Manya, India.
Derrick Bolton-assistant dean and Director of MBA Admissions, Stanford Graduate School of Business.
Satish Pradhan-executive vice president-group HR for Tata Sons.
Dharni Sinha-chairman ,COSMODE, a think tank based in Hyderabad, which conducts the most exhaustive annual survey of business schools in India.
Vijaya Khandavilli- educational advisor, U.S. Educational Foundation in India, New Delhi.

4 comments:

  1. SIr I have appeared for MBA Maharashtra CET Exam & secured 95Percentile in Written. While preparing for exam i had taken LLB examination and cleared first year should i mention it in my resume while going for GD/PI. Will it be plu /Minus point for me. Pls help me.
    # Rock

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir, I am 35 yrs old and i have been working in a govt. orgaisation for the last 10 years. Besides that i have also worked in private firm but that does not matter much. I have done M.A. (English)and i am also pursuing MBA(weekend) and will complete it next year. Sir, i want to quit this job as i want to move up in my life. I am not at all satisfied with Govt. job.There is no growth in Govt. sector and no recognition of hard work. My question to you is that :
    1. Is there any scope for a guy like me to get a job in private sector ? Do i stand a change?
    2. is it worth trying for a job ?
    3.is it true, that govt. experience does not count anywhere?

    Kindly help me in this.

    Regards

    Shafiq

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello mr. ghosh,
    I'm an engineering student keen on directly going for MBA abroad after completing my graduation,what i wanted to know was is there really a chance for me to get into a reputed B-school without any work-ex?

    ReplyDelete
  4. sir,i am MBBS final year student.i wish to do mba.is there good future for mbbs grad after mba.is there good chance in IIMs.please reply sir.i am really in a messed siuation,to do mba or not

    ReplyDelete