Oct 21, 2005

Technorati rankings for this blog.

This blog ranks number 5 in Technorati's Management list and 10 in Technorati's India list ! Wow ! I'm impressed by myself :-) Of course, the simple reason is that not too many people know about tagging one's blog by topic. Once that catches on I guess my ranking will slip :-)

See where I figure in the Business ranking...number 38 and falling !

Overall I am still around the 14 k ranking , but the interesting fact is that subscribers to my bloglines RSS feeds have been rising even when I was on vacation. Do you read my blog on Bloglines? Can you leave me some feedback on the comment section to this post?

6 comments:

  1. I've just started reading your blog, I'm an MBA student and I'm trying to supplement my learning with interesting management reading during my next 2 years.

    Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read you on Bloglines.

    I have realised that I read Management stuff not so much because I want to read it, but because I think I ought to read it. So, I have subscribed to your blog. But you do post some interesting stuff. Keep the interest alive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations, been reading your blog via bloglines for quite some time now....cool stuff !

    ReplyDelete
  4. i also read it thru Bloglines. thanx for the info on tags....will do it soon.

    ReplyDelete