Jan 27, 2006

Desicritics launch

I've been invited to be a contributor to the new group blogging platform focussed on South Asia, Desicritics. I'll try to focus on my niche of Indian business there, and sometimes I will cross post from this site too.

It's an exciting experience for me and I suggest you check the blog out too. There are some awesome writers writing on South Asian and related themes. It's a great privilege to be sharing the same cyber-space with them.

If you'd like to write about specific topics or news, just drop me line by email or leave a comment here.

Update: My first post on Desicritics is here. It's about how HR can make Indian organizations better at managing free agents, virtual teams and diversity? Have also let some questions foor readers to ponder over.

No comments:

Post a Comment