Jan 5, 2006

Happy New Year !

The new year opened with a lot of great news for me. For starters I moved to a new organization as a HR Manager for a technology consulting business. It seems a great new challenge to start the year with.

Then there was this article in the DNA which featured a quote by me.

The big news was John Sumser's acknowledgement of this blog ! Whew ! That raises expectations and I hope to live upto them !

And then Regina pointed out that I am number 350 on this network list.

Whew !

Then there's my case study in the January issue of Human Capital (available in India only, I think!)

4 comments:

  1. Jesus! Quite a year dude :) Keep going :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, GG. And a Happy New Year!
    Blog On!
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow !Quite interesting.You are getting popular internationally.Nice blog.Have you thought of categorising ur blogs.It'll be of great help to the readers.

    ReplyDelete