Jan 27, 2006

KM jobs at Hyderabad

My organization, which is one of the world's largest professional services and consulting firms is looking for some people at our office in Hyderabad. The positions are for our Knowledge Management Services group.

The details are given below. Anyone interested can mail their resumes to me at my email id gautam.ghosh at gmail.com

Content Management:
Kind of people we are looking for: Technical writers, Content Developers, with an understanding of Business terminology
Education: Graduates
Preferred: BA or MA in English

Global Research Center:
Nature of work: Business and industry related research & analysis, preparation of industry reports, business reports,
Skills needed: Good Analytical & Statistical Skills
Education : MBA in Finance or Marketing /CA/CFA/Masters in Economics.

Communication:
People skilled in : Flash , Dream weaver, HTML, XML, JavaScript, Adobe Photoshop,
Education: Graduates

GSX:
Understanding of Business terminology. Intra/internet search skills.
Education: Graduates
Preferred : MBA

Do pass these openings to your friends if they are interested in these jobs at Hyderabad. Click on the 'mail' icon below this post to mail it to your friends.

4 comments:

  1. hai i am sailaja frm vsp.. i have a consultancy can u halp me with jobs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi goutham i am a mba in travel and hr i have forwarded u my cv to ur email id at gmail please check it out iam forwarded it for gfx i am mailing it for deloitte it is my dream company

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Mr Ghosh,

    This is in reply to your advt (above) for a Content Writer. I am a freelance writer based in Hyderabad (www.mithichinoy.com) and would like to associate with you on writing assignments or on a full time job.

    If you mail me your email address, I can send you my resume and perhaps then we can take this matter forward.

    I look forward to hearing from you at mithichinoy@rediffmail.com at your earliest convenience.

    Thank you.
    Sincerely,
    Mithi Chinoy

    ReplyDelete