Jul 3, 2006

The Recruiting Blogswap

OK.

I've done it.

Bitten something that's more than I can chew...I think !

The JobGals and Recruiting.com asked for participants for the first Recruiting Blog Swap and being a total junkie for new things, I signed up.

So what does that mean?

That means, you, dear readers, are going to see some eight different bloggers posting on this blog over the next 2 months ! Yeah, you're finally getting some break from me :-)

But that also means (gasp!) that I have got to post eight times over the next 2 months on eight different blogs, keeping in mind their focus areas, and adding my perspective (and help, the first one in my schedule is in Chinese !)

For the list of all the talent bloggers participating click here

3 comments:

  1. Gautam you know how to eat an elephant don't you? One blog at a time :-)

    (Being afraid of biting off more than I could chew is why I bowed out of the swap.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey...all the best. this sure is exciting and CHALLENGING and a novel concept too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello
    Came to your's via Nimmy's.
    I just learnt a lesson on comments - good, bad, ugly, nice, harsh, kind, yelling, etc.

    Read my post on Visualizing Comments on Blogs, and you will find me on the same frequency as you.

    Best, Mohamed

    ReplyDelete