Dec 25, 2006

Jaxtr me !


I now am one of the proud owners of a Jaxtr widget on my blog. If you scroll down to the bottom of the page you will see this widget.


You can make free calls to me from 29 countries, including US, UK and other countries from South America, Europe and Australia.

Unfortunately I will not be able to pick up your call (as the jaxtr service does not extend to India yet), but I will get your voicemails.

You can even click here and leave me a message. So what are you waiting for - it's free and now is a great time to wish me happy holidays !
:)

1 comment:

  1. The image didn't work, but the link did. I think you have to embed the HTML snippet and not just an image of the widget? Did that not work for some reason? We definitely need to create a button, so it fits on the right-hand side. Have fun with jaxtr!

    ReplyDelete