Dec 21, 2006

Shally's reading me

At CyberSleuthing! Shally lists his favorite blogs and I am honored to be on that illustrious list ! He says:

"# Read Gautam to learn about leadership and gain deep perspective on the recruitment marketplace in Asia and the global village.
# A strategic Organizational Development consultant in the HR space, Gautam's unique multicultural views contribute towards shrinking our planet and bringing all of our worlds closer together."

Wow ! That's a huge responsibility. I wish I can really live up to that.

As Shivam says in this video interview with CNN IBN a blogger is responsible to his/her readership and the readership expects you to be accountable to them.

Thanks for reminding me, Shally, of your expectations from me :-)

By the way, if you are a Recruiter or a Sourcer I would urge you to go to Shally's list and check out the blogs he lists. There are a lot of my favourites (like Recruiting.com, Glenn, Xceler8ion, Jim, Jeff, CH/RA, the JobGals) among them and some others which I discovered for the first time too.

1 comment:

  1. And I'm just as glad to hear that my blog is on your reading list, Gautam! You may want to change the link, however, from MSN Spaces to the above one, since Microsoft has moved every blog to the Live.com platform now) and I don't know how long the redirects will work.

    ReplyDelete