Jan 7, 2007

For laid off Jobster employees

The Animal recently had a great brainwave (he keeps having them regularly, proving that animals are better than human beings ;-) for the Jobster employees who are getting laid off.

So I am joining in on this plan. If any laid off Jobster employee wants to highlight his/her skills and profile, this blog will host it for their help with their job search.

There are about 240 blogs linking here and it has a Google PageRank of 6, so it will get a decent exposure on the search engines.

For people looking at hiring sales and marketing profiles like
  • Implementation managers or project managers
  • Account managers
  • Field sales people
  • Channel development and sales
  • Customer support
Then keep an eye out on this blog (or you can contact Dave L directly)

1 comment:

  1. he nice idea, good thinking.
    Could you add me to your blogroll.I have already added u on mine(www.ktima.wordpress.com) for a long time now.
    Irrespective of the fact whether you add me or not let me know.Mail me at hatke35@yahoo.com
    Incase you do not add me please give me some suggestions that help me improve my blog( so that i could see myself in your blogroll)
    Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete