Jan 11, 2007

Writing an article for Consultants News

Sorry folks, for the lull in postings.

I thought, I'd share what happened recently. After reading one of my recent posts on this blog, Deb Navas Co-Editor of Consultants News (published by Kennedy Information) got in touch and asked me if I'd like to expand the post into a full length article for (gasp!) the Consultants News.

So the last couple of days Deb and I were emailing each other the edited versions of the article and thankfully it's all done, so if you subscribe to CN you would be able to read my article in the February issue.

Whew ! I won't say this is a dream come true...because I've never even dreamt of something like this.

3 comments:

  1. Cool!Congrats GG.
    Your views on this article:
    http://ia.rediff.com/money/2007/jan/11it.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Gautam. Is it the sample issue which is showing at www.consultingcentral.com/newsletters/consultants-news

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Riya, no the article is not in the sample issue

    ReplyDelete