Feb 14, 2007

Friends in the Indibloggies

Wow, it's a great pleasure to find lots of friends being nominated for the Indibloggies. Both Amits (Varma and Agarwal), Gaurav, Kaps, Rashmi, Dilip, Arnab and Desh are all nominated in the various categories.

Am also very proud that my friend and client, AK Menon is nominated (probably being the only purely business-focussed blog in the nominations !) in the Best New Blog category.

Another big high for me is seeing my professor from XLRI, friend, philosopher and guide, Dr. Madhukar Shukla being nominated for his blog Alternative Perspective in the Best Topical Blog category.

So, what are you waiting for? Rock the vote, go here !And thanks Ranjan and Amit Agarwal for nominating me in the first phase but I guess after being second runner up in 2004, I have achieved all I could in the Indibloggies :-)

Update : On a totally hilarious note, check out the Razzies version of the Indibloggies' here, the Indifloggies !

2 comments:

  1. gautam:

    Thanks for the note and wishes.

    cheers,
    -desh
    Drishtikone.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do not you think Inferno Blog hunt is better designed? What is your opinion on it?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete