Feb 17, 2007

The future of college recruitment

I was flattered when Curt Schafer of the National Association of Colleges and Employers in the US approached me to contribute an article on how college students and employers will match ten years from now.

Well, I hardly consider myself a futurist (did you know that most futurists get it wrong?) or an expert in the area of campus recruitment. However as an interested observer of the process, I had fun writing the article and I hope Curt's organization feels it adds some value. What is interesting is that all the articles would be compiled for the NACE annual conference at New York City in May.

If any of you are planning on attending the conference, I would love to hear from you.

1 comment:

  1. What dates will you be in New York? If you have some time, let's get together for a drink!

    David Manaster
    david(at)ere.net
    http://www.ere.net/hire_calling

    ReplyDelete