Sep 18, 2007

Updates on my website

Have added a page for articles that I've written and which have got published somewhere, and the other is being featured in the news and other social media.

Anybody else using the Google Page Creator well? Any idea how I can add third party scripts to the pages?

Google tells me that

Every Google Page Creator site automatically has a mobile edition. So when people visit your site from their mobile browser, they will see a version optimized for their particular phone.


So anyone viewing the page over their mobile phone has any feedback? I can't see it on my browser thanks to my Account with my service provider...

Another update: Get HR news from Google news by taking a look at the "HR in the news" widget in the right hand sidebar almost near the bottom, below the "From the Blogosphere" widget. Hope you like it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment