Nov 7, 2007

This Dennis is no menace

Here's sending all the best wishes to my blog-buddy, Wirelessjobs.com blogger Dennis Smith who leaves his role with US wireless carrier T-Mobile and joins WorldLink as Director, Talent Strategy and Acquisition.

I haven't ever met Dennis, or even spoken with him. However I know his passion for all things wireless through his blog. So if you are looking for careers in the wireless industry, feel free to contact him.

Hey Dennis, with the growth of the wireless industry in India, when will we see recruiting in India to be part of your portfolio?

It's the time for Diwali, the festival of lights, in India. An auspicious time for new beginnings.

There would be some news from yours truly too, about a new beginning. Sometime next week. Keep an eye on this space :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hello Gautam! And thank you for the kind note about my recent change. Yes, India will soon have an even greater hold on my heart...hmmm - do I feel a January trip coming on? I'd really enjoy meeting you then - it would be my pleasure to meet you for the first time, and witness first-hand this change of which you speak!

    I will keep you posted!

    Dennis

    ReplyDelete