Jan 6, 2008

Skills Development

Found that my slideshow at slideshare.net on Performance Management was being used for "skills development for busy managers" by a site called Fast Manager.

This is what I love about the internet.

There is no other way in the life before the net that someone like the site-owner Dariusz Debowczyk and I could have even come across each other's work.

By the way, Slideshare now makes it possible for you to make your slideshow visible only to a group of people by labeling it private. Slideshare has to keep on innovating as it might face stiff competition from Google Docs which recently added the ability to embed presentations.

So here's a presentation I put together on a History of Learning Theory


2 comments:

  1. Could you post a link to the Performance Management slideshow too? Thanks - I enjoy your blog a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting!!!!

    History does teach a lot :)

    Can't we use this to design some really good training programs / methodologies or at least training effectiveness measurement tools.

    I did make one out of my interest a few months back with similar thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete