Apr 4, 2008

Penelope and Joel talk jobs and other stuff

OK, this is an amazing video interview that Joel Cheesman (the Cheezhead) took of Penelope Trunk a.k.a the Brazen Careerist.

It's amazing because two of my fave bloggers are talking.

Hear Penelope talk about how men and women can get away by saying controversial things in different contexts, how organizations should blog and how millenials (or Gen Y) don't really need job boards. Penelope also says how job boards should move with the times.

Listen. Laugh. Learn.

Am still not sure if Joel was actually wearing pants. He writes he was, but we don't have video proof ;-)
Blogged with the Flock Browser

2 comments:

  1. It was an amazing video. I can't post it on my site because my boss would no longer let me attend the pantsless conferences. I walked by when they were filming but was too busy being in awe that I didn't actually realize they were filming. But I can tell, I saw Joel all weekend andhe was NOT ONCE wearing pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was actually not wearing pants. The whole ERE expo Joel was pants-less.

    ReplyDelete