Aug 21, 2008

A couple of interviews

Dear blog, I know I've been neglecting you. Am sorry. I have no excuses, except that I am travelling and on a capability building project for a big client.

But I haven't been totally offline however too :-)

Scoop Onlive - India's online HR magazine conducted an interview with me - and you can view it at this site. However you might need to register (free) to do that, however.

The Pakistani Spectator has a series of blogger interviews and they interviewed me on my blogging related life - some interesting questions. You can read that here.

By the way if you are on Facebook you might want to check this blog's network page and interact with the other readers there. You can also join the Gautam Ghosh page there ;-) Only 31 fans there however :D

And another thing, have you joined the HR professionals' network? There are close to 300 fellow HR professionals there now!!