Sep 8, 2008

Moved cities

Hi, in case you were wondering what was happening to this blog, let me assure you that it is still operational. It's just that I have been busy with moving from Hyderabad to the National Capital Region, around Delhi.

Yes, professional and personal reasons have brought me here, and if you are at the NCR/Delhi region then give me a call at 9873141236 or mail me at gg@gautamghosh.net and I'll be happy to connect.

If you are wondering what I am doing at Delhi, we can chat about that too :-) More public updates will follow on this blog.

In the meantime here are some great blog posts I think you might find interesting:

SystemicHR on the singularity and how it links to innovation and knowledge (two topics that are close to my heart!)
Steve talks about real life vs The Guy Curve
Lance has the only bit of interview advice you would need!
Jim has a post on another of my pet areas Succession Planning
HRM Today merges with HR Bloggers as Lance posted.
Michael has 10 steps to build your network. What he doesn't mention is that you've got to maintain and nurture it too.

2 comments:

  1. hello sir,
    My first talks with you.
    See ya...
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gautam,

    It sounds as if you are in the midst of quite a busy time.

    All the best for a smooth transition and looking forward to hearing more along the way.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete