Oct 30, 2008

Twitterpacks Linkedin Company Buzz and HR Carnival

Hi folks, it's been some time since this blog was updates, as I was out of town on vacation. I was however compulsively checking twitter and facebook via my mobile web. That was when I got a tweet from Hugh Flouch that he found my twitter id from something called Twitterpacks.

Having never heard of Twitterpacks I did a search on Google to find that it's a wiki which tries to answer "If someone were joining Twitter today whom should they follow?"

And some kind soul has added my Twitter URL to the careers pack under the business management section.

Thank you whoever you are :-)

Check out the Life Coaches, Advertising, Marketing and PR folks also listed on the wiki. If you're not on Twitter, you might want to check it out.

In fact, Linkedin has started applications of which one is called company buzz , and enables you to monitor the conversation about your firm on Twitter.

Oh, and you can check out the 29th October Carnival of HR at Dan's Great Leadership blog. Some great posts by the top HR bloggers at one place.

No comments:

Post a Comment