Feb 23, 2009

Your Feedback needed on our consulting firm's website



Hey there, I'd like some feedback from you.

I've set up the website and blog of the performance support consulting firm where I work. Go take a look.

Currently there is the blog , the kind of work we have done , client testimonials , the intervention model we follow, some sample interventions , and our team .

My question is: what is your feedback about the site?

What could we add that would make a potential buyer pick up the phone and contact us?

Brickbats welcome :-)

Leave the feedback in the comments to this post.

For the people interested, I built the site on Wordpress using WP domain upgrade . So there are a lot of limitations to what we could do there, for example I can't run scripts or do pop-ups. Any feedback, or ideas about what to put in and what to edit would be most welcome!