In association with NASSCOM, 2020 Social is presenting a one day workshop on How to Create a Social Media Marketing Plan on April 23rd 2010.
Take a look :-)
Here's what it would cover:
- What is social media
- What are the specific social media channels
- How social media impacts marketing and business
- How certain case studies will help in understanding the use of social media in marketing
- The importance of social media listening and measurement
- How to create your own framework for a social media based marketing program by focusing on:
- Understanding your business objectives
- Understanding your audience
- Defining your strategy and selecting specific social channels
- Creating your tactical plan
- Setting up a listening program
- Successfully presenting your plan and implementing it.
So go here and apply to register.