Oct 11, 2010

Getting back to a corporate HR role

Little airplaneImage via Wikipedia
Today I start another phase of my career. After 4 years of freelance consulting and then being a part of 2020 social - I am headed back to a corporate HR role.


I am joining an aviation and travel group as AGM- HR and will be heading the HR function for the four companies under the larger umbrella.

So what does that mean for this blog?

I'll continue posting about social software and how it could be a tool for designing the next generation of social organizations - but I'll also blog increasingly about day to day HR stuff like recruiting and performance management, succession planning and policies and process. 


Thanks for continuing to read this blog. I need your best wishes as I embark on this career journey - so leave your comments and thoughts in the comments below

For my day to day thoughts you can follow me on twitter @GautamGhosh
Enhanced by Zemanta