Twitter and Google Reader as well as writing answers on Quora
Then I discovered Amplify, and am back to sharing interesting content here (along with it being on Twitter and Google Buzz)
I put out 207 posts in 2010 and got around 62,000 views.
I am particularly proud of these posts, which didn't get that much traffic :
- Designing Training for Organizations 2.0
- How organizations can build talent communities
- How can HR use social media
- Why HR needs to leverage Enterprise 2.0
- 7 types of roles in employee communities
- Employee Advocates
- Use cases for Talent and Employee Communities
- Making Work Meaningful
- The Social Business Employee Manifesto
- Social Human Resources
- Enterprise 2.0 and Social Intranet - what is the difference?
However, the posts that got the most views were:
- The most powerful HR professionals in India
- An old post from 2006 10 reasons why Organizations are not able to retain employees
- A post from 2005 (!) should software engineers go for an MBA?
- My parting from 2020 Social
- 5 things social media has taught me
- A post from 2004(!!!) Challenges for Training and Learning - guess some things don't change :-)
- Sexual Harassment in India's Knowledge industries - an ugly truth we don't want to see?
- Cisco on People Power and Collaboration
- 5 Skills for Career Success
- The Content Community Social Media Model
And there were some mainstream media mentions also :-)
See you in 2011