Image by Rafael Steil via FlickrHere are some thoughts at what will be the new rules of leadership and management in the era of social organizations:
- Control is passe. Focus on empowerment
- Sharing leads to influence.
- Knowledge facilitation is the new authority.
- Authority is given by your followers. It is a function of how much you share. Not your authority or position.
- Command no longer works. People have too many options
- Dehumanizing people only leads to disengagement
Would you like to add any more to the list? Leave a comment below