May 2, 2006

Tagged by the Talent Bloggers

The tag was spreading round and I considered myself lucky to have escaped it until now. Zoe has tagged me (sob!) and therefore I have to go through it and pass it to other talent bloggers. (sorry folks!).

Four Jobs I've Had:

Hotel Reservation Supervisor
Hertz Rental Car Sales Executive ( a short stint of 3 months!)
Medical Representative for Eli Lilly
Executive Assistant for the VP of Training.


Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over:

  • Sholay - Nobody can be as bad as Amjad playing Gabbar. A brooding cynical Amitabh. The theatrical Veeru played by Dharmendra. Ethereal Jaya. Garrulous Hema. Heck, I think they can form a typology based on the characters in the movie.
  • Blade - Wesley Snipes fights vampires. 'Nuff said.
  • Dil Chahta Hai - Aamir, Saif and Akshay. Friends and the city.
  • Batman Begins - Am a Batman buff. Also loved the first movie with Jack Nicholson as the Joker and Prince's soundtrack.



Four TV Shows I Love to Watch (whenever I get the remote :-):

  • Storyboard - The TV show about advertising and marketing
  • The Big Fight - NDTV's show that shows how people will talk but not negotiate.
  • The Great Indian Comedy Show
  • Tom & Jerry - My daughters love and so does my wife !

Four Places I've Been on Vacation:

  • Kerala
  • Nainital - It's chaotic now, but is still cooler than most places in India!
  • Kathmandu - Which other city can boast of the Everest in its backyard?
  • Coorg - The most under marketed summer destination in India. With coffee plantations!


Four Favorite Dishes:

  • Sui Mai dumplings at Mainland China, Hyderabad
  • Aloo Paranthas at Karnail Singh da Dhaba at Jamshedpur
  • Soft Noodles with Mushrooms, Bamboo Shoots and Chicken at Nanking, Hyderabad
  • Pork Rob Rack at TGI Friday's, Bangalore

Four Places I'd Rather Be:

  • Ooty
  • Shimla
  • Kodaikanal
  • Dehra Dun
Four “Talent” Bloggers I'm Tagging (sorry!), and I'm too lazy to do due-diligence if they've already been tagged or not ;-)

Let's see if they catch the tag !

No comments:

Post a Comment