The tag was spreading round and I considered myself lucky to have escaped it until now. Zoe has tagged me (sob!) and therefore I have to go through it and pass it to other talent bloggers. (sorry folks!).
Four Jobs I've Had:
Hotel Reservation Supervisor
Hertz Rental Car Sales Executive ( a short stint of 3 months!)
Medical Representative for Eli Lilly
Executive Assistant for the VP of Training.
Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over:
- Sholay - Nobody can be as bad as Amjad playing Gabbar. A brooding cynical Amitabh. The theatrical Veeru played by Dharmendra. Ethereal Jaya. Garrulous Hema. Heck, I think they can form a typology based on the characters in the movie.
- Blade - Wesley Snipes fights vampires. 'Nuff said.
- Dil Chahta Hai - Aamir, Saif and Akshay. Friends and the city.
- Batman Begins - Am a Batman buff. Also loved the first movie with Jack Nicholson as the Joker and Prince's soundtrack.
Four TV Shows I Love to Watch (whenever I get the remote :-):
- Storyboard - The TV show about advertising and marketing
- The Big Fight - NDTV's show that shows how people will talk but not negotiate.
- The Great Indian Comedy Show
- Tom & Jerry - My daughters love and so does my wife !
Four Places I've Been on Vacation:
- Nainital - It's chaotic now, but is still cooler than most places in India!
- Kathmandu - Which other city can boast of the Everest in its backyard?
- Coorg - The most under marketed summer destination in India. With coffee plantations!
Four Favorite Dishes:
- Sui Mai dumplings at Mainland China, Hyderabad
- Aloo Paranthas at Karnail Singh da Dhaba at Jamshedpur
- Soft Noodles with Mushrooms, Bamboo Shoots and Chicken at Nanking, Hyderabad
- Pork Rob Rack at TGI Friday's, Bangalore
Four Places I'd Rather Be:
- Dehra Dun