Jul 28, 2006

An interesting email I recieved recently

Quoted without comment :-)

Presently, I am working in the US and am planning to return back to India. I have about 8+ years of experience would like to know the compensation levels offered to professionals like me in the IT field, who have extensive experience in Project/Program Management, Information Security, and Information Systems Audit. Of late, as you would agree, the Indian Market has seen an exponential and excellent traction in terms of opportunities and employment. The rate has been terrific and almost every one in abroad (whether USA or UK or Europe or Australia) are making their way back to India due to this. One important component here has been the salary/compensation and benefits package, which seems to be going at or beyond par with International markets. I have a few questions in this regard and would like to obtain your views on this.

1 comment:

  1. Thatz true.I know an Indian here ( now a Canadian citizen) working for a major tech company who wants to move to India atleast for a year.

    ReplyDelete