Dec 20, 2006

Blogging for jobs

It's always exciting to see a jobseeker trying out innovative ways to crack the job market. Check this blog out by a student in Denver. The blog's name is its purpose MSF Student Trying to Break into I-Banking. As the first post clarifies:

Getting a job with a high end firm is hard coming from Denver. I am posting my progress on this blog to hopefully help others and to get some help myself!

Another area in which I have a growing interest is emerging markets. The opportunity to work in one of these markets would, in my opinion, open many doors down the road. Emerging markets would likely entail working somewhere around the world I have never even considered. I am open to that.
Hmm, Anu, that'll be right up your street, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment