Jul 8, 2008

HR Bloggers news

HRM Today - a group blogging site and the HR Bloggers social network has tied-up together to "discover managerial competencies that are synergistically aligned for value creation of both the entities"

Heh.

Not really. They didn't say that.

What Lance did say was:

In a deal scratched over a couple hours of e-mailing (including a quip about someone’s grandma), I am pleased to announce a sponsorship deal with Laurie Ruettimann’s HR Bloggers group (www.hrbloggers.com).

Interesting thing surely.

We shall be keeping an eye on where this deadly dream team leads to :-)

On other interesting blogs, here's a short lived blog, Recruiter Ramblings, by an Indian recruiter called HR Novice. I wish it was continued.

And then there's the blog I discovered today called the Human Capital Vendor Space authored by J William Tincup. Interesting reviews of the vendor offerings. How many of such vendors are operating in India, I wonder?

Vendor wonder bender.

Sorry, Tuesday Blues.

2 comments:

  1. Gautam,

    My plan is to make a post with all of those buzzwords so I can sell it off to gullible venture capitalists. Thanks for the start!

    Lance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gautam

    Love all your blogging - keep up the great work. Thanks for the mention regarding JPIE. I'm nearing 100 posts so I'm still in my infancy. In terms of human capital vendors in India, I'd love to know more about them. I review vendors from all over the world - so send folks my way when possible.

    Best to you and thanks for the positivity.

    William

    ReplyDelete