In 2009 may all of us:
- Get to know what each of our employees aspires towards.
- Have regular conversations with each of our customers and clients (use the phone, blogs, twitter or take them out for lunch!)
- Be ready to make remarkable products and deliver exceptional service
- Refuse to accept mediocrity
- Treat people with fairness.
- Spend good time with family and friends and have a life outside work too
- Learn a radically new skill (or two!)
- Not let the economic downturn affect our sense of optimism
- Understand that success and happiness depend on you - not on what is given to you.