May 1, 2009

I still get excited

I don't really earn anything much from this blog (apart from a little bit of ad dollars :-) ) so every recognition that comes this blog's way is always welcome.

Got  a mail from EvanCarmicheal.com - which says that it is the #1 internet resource for small business motivation and strategies- saying this blog has been featured in their list of top 50 HR blogs to watch in 2009.

When I headed over to the site I see my fellow bloggers all listed there too. Absolutely great list of HR blogs to follow. My blog is listed under "Organizations" and while the category is fluid I am sure they put some thought behind it :-)

More details about Evan here .

5 comments:

  1. Way to go Gautam! Heartiest Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Gautam! I look forward to the day when you're also in the Top Ten HR Blogs to watch. (For my tastes, you're already there!)

    Keep STRONG, Gautam!
    +Vincent

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I just started blogging, maybe one day...

    ReplyDelete