Mar 13, 2010

The top 100 Influencers in HR by John Sumser

When I started blogging, I found out about John Sumser from the folks in the American Recruiting blogosphere. John was one of the voices that buyers of Recruiting and HR services listened to before they decided what tools to buy and deploy.

So I was kicked in 2005 when John chose out my blog for praise.

John is now on an ambitious venture, chronicling and understanding the 100 influencers in the HR domain. And I was again stunned and flattered when he said he wanted to profile me in the list :-)

So we had a conversation on HR and India and US - and John quizzed me about my career and where I am headed.

So here's John's article on me at the top 100 Influencers site.

As for me, I'll believe I am influential when traffic in Delhi stops to let me pass ;)