Jan 28, 2021

2021 started off with being featured on a couple of lists

I was recently featured by The Economic Times' ETHRWorld in their list of 50 Influential & Dynamic HR Leaders Who Have Made a Difference. These include many people I have been fortunate to have known over the course of time, and you should definitely follow them on Twitter and LinkedIn if you aren't already



I was also featured in PeopleHum's power list of the top 200 thought leaders to follow in 2021. Honored to be featured in the list that include thought leaders like Josh Bersin, Marshall Goldsmith, Dave Ulrich, Jason Averbook as well as people I know both from real-life as well virtually 

Meanwhile, on Instagram, Big Recruitment Training featured me as part of their "Indian HR Success Stories" feature





The final slide made me smile :)