It's been a long time since this blog-meme called 'tag' passed this away. Astha tags me to spill the beans on 5 things that people generally do not know about me through the blog.
- I have a vague graduation degree. Something very different from the Engineering, Medicine or Science my friends studied. I did my bachelor's in hotel management (BHM) from Welcomschool, Manipal.
- My first real ambition, when I was 14, was to be a journalist. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that Clark Kent and Peter Parker worked at the newspapers. I never did become a journalist, of course. The closest I came was to become the editor of the English sector of my school magazine, being a member of the Journalism Club, then the College magazine and then be a co-editor of my MBA yearbook too :-)
- I am a compulsive reader. I'd read anything that I manage to get my hands on, an advertisement pamphlet, newspapers, magazines, fiction, non-fiction, the internet.....So long that it's in English or Hindi. I suck at reading Bengali, though.
- I love eating anything that I haven't tried earlier. I'm an experimental foodie. Love most foods and cuisine. Even sushi ! Bring 'em on !
- I am an INTP, and almost fit the typology to the T. And the Enneagram type 5. While I have researvations about both these instruments as scientifically validated psychometric tools, I find myself nodding to their conclusions.
So, whom do I tag next?
Dennis. Sudhanshu. Jason Goldberg. Nimmy. Amit. You're it !