Jan 1, 2007

Best wishes for 2007

Dear friends, wherever you are and whatever you may be doing, here is my thought for you:

  • May you find meaning in what you do.
  • May you express yourself through work or a hobby.
  • May you find enough time (quality and quantity) with your friends and loved ones
  • May you prosper and help others prosper.
  • May you deploy your unique gifts, talents and strengths meaningfully.
  • May you seek to understand those on the other side (of the table, of the divide, of the border)
  • May you learn something new everyday.
  • May you add to your emotional and intellectual maturity this year.
  • May all your dreams, hopes and aspirations come true and yet drive you forward.
Keep commenting, mailing, calling and helping me add value to us :-)

2 comments:

  1. hey happy new year to you........seems like a great blog
    i hv started blogging too.....could u do me a favor by visiting my site.......i basically write reviews on movies and stuff
    If u do find my site worthy of being in your blogroll please do so

    Do comment on my blog and let me know

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Gautam!

    I think your blog looks a lot cleaner now! :o)

    The contact and about information is also organised better and easier to spot.

    Wish you every success with your blog in 2007! :o)

    ReplyDelete