May 25, 2007

Get a pdf of your Linkedin Profile


I tried out this feature today and wondered why I didn't try it before :-)

One can export any visible profile as a pdf document on Linkedin. Perfect when one has invested some amount of time and effort in building your LI profile.

For example if you visit my profile (and are a LI member) then you can see this. However, I can always export it into a PDF and send it to people who may not be LI members.

Cool.

Check out my LI profile as a PDF document here.

2 comments:

  1. Smart way to make folks go through ur resume :-)..Anyways was good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah I have used that PDF export link on LI as well. Since I started my own software startup, I didn't update my resume, but at times when I offer for speaking engagements at colleges or want to send a client my profile, I used to struggle. Now I just send them LI PDF. Its great and it even encourages more people to join LI and be part of my network.

    ReplyDelete