- They are the people who look outward within HR
- In house blogging is still controlled by corporate communications
- HR Generalists don't have the time for it (ha!)
- Compensation groups can't see the ROI (ha!)
- HR Operations can't seem to be able to print out offer and revision letters through blogs.
- HRMS groups find it too messy and can't see the workflow!
- HR leaders still are uncomfortable with technology ;-)
Apr 9, 2006
Why have only recruiters embraced blogging
HR Issues Social Media Organization Development consulting career management business blogging recruiting strategy talent learning innovation leadership management Organizations 2.0 HR2.0 Knowledge Management Social Business networking training talent work skills employment branding Enterprise social software Human resources Social Networking india marketing Enterprise 2.0 Employment business books news Twitter Business future Online Communities Social network communication jobs Facebook personal branding HR professionals network Interview Recruitment Strategic management LinkedIn Employee engagement Job Search Talent management personal Community Community Management the imagence partners Competencies Social Enterprise collaboration Education and Training Social web entrepreneurship salaries youth Employee Relations Virtual community socialmedia coaching lifestreaming Human resource management Knowledge base Sexual harassment Trial and error satyam