Jul 28, 2006

Thanks folks !

My post on turning freelance has got be my most "commented-on" post ever !

Thanks all the people from across the world who left their best wishes and advice there. I really value them !

Thanks to Naina, Jim Durbin, the Canadian Headhunter, Sudhanshu and Jason Goldberg for their encouraging blog posts !

Moral of the story: Personal experiences and life event sharing generates more connectedness. I'll keep that in mind and share as much as of my everyday experiences as a consultant as I can :-)

6 comments:

  1. Good luck for the new venture and kudos for listening to your heart ! Its seldom that we dare to listen to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would also mean moving from INTP to IN"F"P!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure ,that will be great fun.

    It will surely make your post's more rich in terms of perspective.

    Look forward to your new Avatar..

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely Anu...

    My T/F were always very finely matched !

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've made a fantastic decision. Get in touch with me as you feel your way through the process. Congratulations on deciding to liberate yourself.

    PS Forget everything you ever new about a paycheck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Luck to you and your venture. Its a great move and i second your decision.

    Regards,

    Sucharith

    ReplyDelete